Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lyuda and Tim Wedding

Pasha and I had the opportunity to attend the Komendant wedding. The Baranova and Komendant families came together and we all witnessed a new family form.

I love this quote, " Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day." Barbara de Angelis. This is the wish I am giving to the lovely couple, to love each other everyday.

This wedding was a reminder that chic and rustic are a superb combination. I loved all the earth tone colors and the bridesmaid dresses definitely gave an accent of bright color to the whole wedding. The lights at both the ceremony and reception gave the wedding a very calm and elegant look; what a great idea. The wedding was well thought out and well organized. Great job to everyone.

Congratulations to both of you! Here are some pictures from the wedding that I had captured. Enjoy!












No comments: