Thursday, October 17, 2013

Homemade Popsicals

Ladies, why buy store popsicals when you can make your own, in the comfort of your own home. Put your own ingredients in your popsical and make it healthier, with no icky ingredients. Make your popsicals with fresh fruit and raw honey. This could be your moment to shine.

I play around with my ingredients that I put in my popsicals and you can too. It's super easy to make.




I start out by juicing my carrots and oranges in my juicer. I then add this mixture to my blender. I add little bit of coconut water. The coconut water is high in electrolytes and adds a boost of energy to the popsical. Then I add strawberries, raspberries, and any other fruit that I think will go well with my desired popsical. The fruit will add many great benefits and nutrients. I also add a hint of honey to add more sweetness.

(Now if you don't have a juicer just blend all the ingredients you like together in a blender and pour them into the molds)

I beginning setting up my molds as follows: (If you are wondering where I purchased my molds, I found some at Home Goods for a great price. Look around, I'm sure you can find them anywhere).

I put 3-4 raspberries at the bottom of the mold and then fill it up with my mixture. I cap it off with the lid and place them in the freezer overnight.  Vola, they are done!











No comments: