Sunday, September 29, 2013

Whole Foods Cranberry Kale Salad

So I have been obsessing over the Whole Foods Kale salad to point where I go there twice a week just to get it. I wonder if anyone else is experience this craving over a very simple recipe. In order to save money I bought each ingredient separately and have been making this on a daily basis.



Here is the recipe I came up with to match the store kind.

Cranberry Kale Salad

Ingredients:

5-6 cups Raw kale (get as much as you want)

Dried Cranberries (Handful)

Raw Pignolias (Pine Nuts)

1/4 cup Olive oil

1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar

1 Lime

Pinch of Salt

Directions:

In a measuring cup combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and salt until combined. In big bowl add the raw kale. Squeeze the lime over the kale. Add the cranberries and pine nuts to the salad. Next add the dressing mixture. Mix everything together until the raw kale starts to absorb the dressing.

I literally could eat this all day long. Not only is it delicious it has an abundant amount of nutrients. I hope you all like it. Tell me what you think.

No comments: